McFarlane Toys Murder Machine Action Figure
McFarlane Toys Murder Machine Action Figure – Hailing from Earth -44 in the Dark Multiverse, this Dark Knight™️ was born when an all-powerful A.I. program designed by Cyborg™️ began to misinterpret its coding to homicidal ends. A cybernetic nightmare, The Murder Machine™️ is a metallic mangling of the technological power of Cyborg™️ and the tactical brilliance of Batman™️, formed by ever-changing nanobots.
- Batman™️: The Murder Machine figure based on the comic book story arc DarkNights™️ Metal
- Batman accessories include an alternate attack arm and a base
- Included collectable art card with Dark Night’s Metal artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all additional Dark Nights Metal Figures;Batman™️ Earth -1, Batman™️ Earth -52, Batman™️ Earth -32, The Grim Knight™️, The Batman Who Laughs™️, well as other McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures. Figures sold separately
- The Murder Machine Figure is just one of our excellent McFarlane Toys Range check it out here